Saturday, April 14, 2018

Intrusion - The Seduction of Silence (2009)


Spacious dub techno from American producer Stephen Hitchell. A soothingly immersive sound-world for complete detachment and regeneration.

Track listing:
1. Montego Bay
2. Angel Version
3. Tswana Dub
4. Intrusion Dub
5. Seduction
6. Reflection
7. Twilight
8. A Night to Remember
9. Little Angel
10. Under the Ocean

If I belong then I'll be longer than expected

You might also like:
Monolake -
Hongkong (1997)
bvdub -
Strength in Solitude LP (2007)

2 comments:

  1. THIS! Ooh ... this is .... lush. Finding this here is like coming across an oasis of sunlit glittering fresh water, perfumed with flowers, after battling through a post-apocalyptic landscape of charred trees hanging with blackened corpses, stinking of rot. Not that I'm implying much of your blog is like a post-apocalyptic landscape of charred trees hanging with blackened corpses, stinking of rot. Fact check - whoopsie - I think I am. But hey and all. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there OH...I'll post this here since I have just grabbed a fistful of minimal techno and dub including and not unlike the above...it's the first day of 2022 and I hope it finds you well and safe. These sounds will do me and the rest of your listeners good in the coming, hopefully brightening days...so thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete